Team Building with Joint Adventures
Team Building activities are a great way of unlocking potential in your employees.
We offer a variety of options for groups to get together either to socialise, get to know each other or improve working relationships. Knowing a bit more about who you are working with or talking to can make a significant difference to the way things happen and the feeling of working together and belonging to a team. People gain an understanding of their colleagues and learn to trust and rely on them more, as well as becoming more tolerant of their limitations.
During the activities groups are encouraged to focus on the solution rather than just the problem. Check our Blog posts for a flavour of our approach and what we have to offer.
These are just some of the scenarios that work well with a variety of groups:
- Blind Climbing and other activities - In this activity you must trust the sighted people around you, as they guide you through the task. Will you be able to instil confidence in your team mates? Will you be able to trust them when they are in the driving seat?
- Fell Race - Follow a route marked out by photos. Identify the locations, complete the challenges, and race to the finish. Be warned, nobody should be left behind.
- Lake Race - The challenge is to design and build your craft and race across the lake, or over a set course.
- Survival Skills Challenge - Can you learn the skills needed to survive a day/ night in the woods? Doing the simplest of things takes time and, without good team work and delegation, it can all go horribly wrong!
- Adventure Journey - Trek over fell and lake on a journey through one of the most beautiful parts of England. On the way team members will benefit from seeing one another in a different light.