COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - Information for guests
Updated September 2022
We would like to reassure our guests that whilst Covid -19 cases are relatively low we are still ensuring that hygiene measures are in place to reduce the risk of the spread of infection.
Whilst being outside is relatively safe we are still being cautious in order to keep our guests and instructors safe. Please consider wearing a mask if you are inside our building. It offers you some protection and also protects others if you are asymptomatic but have Covid 19.
- Remain socially distanced during sessions.
- Do NOT come to the activity session if they
- have tested positive for coronavirus
- have a runny nose
- have a new continuous cough,
- have a high temperature,
- have a headache
- your sense or smell or taste has changed.
- If you can please do a Lateral Flow Test up to 24 hours before going on session.
- Please click to see the latest Government Guidance
Sessions are very much as normal but with some additional hygiene measures in place. Family groups will be run with no more than 2 groups joining with a maximum of 9 people spread across no more than 2 families (rule of 6).
We are planning activities in line with best practice. Advanced booking is essential and you can contact us in the usual way
As is now normal, we will review the situation as it continues to develop.
For further advice on symptoms please see https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.