COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - Information for guests
Updated 8th April 2022
This week published data show that there has been an increase in hospitalisations, infection rates ( 1 in 15 people have Covid 19) and an increase in death rates. Whilst being outside is relatively safe we are still being cautious in order to keep our guests and instructors safe.
- Remain socially distanced during sessions.
- Do NOT come to the activity session if they
- have tested positive for coronavirus
- have a runny nose
- have a new continuous cough,
- have a high temperature,
- have a headache
- your sense or skell or taste has changed.
- If you can please do a Lateral Flow Test up to 24 hours before going on session.
- Please click to see the latest Government Guidance
Sessions are very much as normal but with some additional hygiene measures in place. Family groups will be run with no more than 2 groups joining with a maximum of 9 people spread across no more than 2 families (rule of 6).
We are planning activities in line with best practice. Advanced booking is essential and you can contact us in the usual way
As is now normal, we will review the situation as it continues to develop.
For further advice on symptoms please see https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.