Abseiling Gorge Scrambling Canoeing Kayaking Family Activities Rock Climbing Hill Walking Archery Raft Building Skills Wild Cat Island Children's Adventure Orienteering Team Building Pioneering Expeditions Bush Craft
Unit 2 Lake Road, Coniston LA21 8EW.
Tel: 015394 49003, Mob: 07967380734
©2017 All images and text subject to copy write and may not be reproduced in part or whole without permission from Joint Adventures
Adventure activities in The Lake District.
T: 015394 49003 E: firstname.lastname@example.org for friendly helpful advice on all our activities.
Team Building activities are a great way of unlocking potential in your employees. Some of the benefits are :
• Helps business colleagues bond in a non work environment
• Helps promote better links with colleagues from other departments
• Provides a stress free day away from the work environment
• Helps clear minds of “day to day clutter”
• Improves morale; staff will feel valued, which will help with staff retention
• Can inspire healthier life style choices and improve that general feeling of well being.
These are just some of the scenarios that work well with a variety of groups:
With many years of experience of organising Team Challenge events Joint Adventures will organise your team challenge so that it is fun, engaging and successful.
Defusing the bomb
Learning to work together needs trust.
Many hands make light work.
All ready to launch.
Call or email to book this activity